Saturday, March 20, 2010

I guess I'm pretty normal...

Image Source: http://www.ulifestyle.blogspot.com/

I often get told that I am different, but in a good way. Although this has annoyed me on many occassions in the past, I have embraced the fact that I act too old for my age, like certain things that the majority hates, and act more like a mother than a friend to many people I know.

Here are just some random facts about me:
-I do not leave the house without nailpolish on. Actually, I don't even lounge around the house without nailpolish on. The longest I've seen my nails "naked" is during the time it takes for me to repaint them.

Image Source: Google Images

-I am pretty sure I am addicted to my phone. For three years I had a brick that did nothing. Since August 2009, I've had an iphone. I love it. It's everything I've ever wanted. (Warning: smart phones are the most addicting thing ever).
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/


-I eat like a man. No really, I do. I try to balance it out by eating healthy at some point during the week, and jogging about 3 times a week.

Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/


-Over the years I've become very cautious in who I trust. Your happiness is very important.
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/


-I am one of those people that even if you don't know me, talk to me when you have a bad day and I'll listen.


Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

-I love menswear pieces. Oversized watches and blazers have taken over my heart. I was beyond excited when my parents generously gifted me a Movado Mens watch for Christmas in its classic chrome and black dial.

Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/


-I love dessert. Macaroons, chocolate, gummy bears, coconut cakes, mint chocolate ice cream. If it's sweet and tastes good, I most likely like it. White chocolate is my favourite. Here's a tip: always eat dessert first.


Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/


-I frequent coffee shops/starbucks in an unhealthy amount.


Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

-I always say I wasn't born for this weather. I get the most excited about summer, weekend getaways come July and cute, girly, beach dresses.

Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

-I love hotel rooms, packing, and spontaneous getaways. Generally, the whole process of vacations.
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

-I love surprises.
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/
-The one and only thing I invest in is jewellery. I believe that every girl should invest in jewellery at some point in her life.

-I have a lot of trouble saving money. I adore everything I see and want to buy it. I've also lived my life, saying "When you die, you can't take the money with you. Why let someone else have fun with the money you work so hard for?"


Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

-At any time, ask me where I'd rather be, and I'll most likely reply "On a beach, in a bikini, with a copy of vogue next to me and a pinocolada in my hand."
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

-Some of my indulgences include: sleeping in as late as I want (I don't get to do this very often), combination of cappucino and homemade cookies late at night (after 10 pm), a finished to-do list, breakfast in bed on sundays, spontaneous getaways, bubble baths, shopping with my mom, eating out for breakfast on weekends, buying accesories whenever I need a pick-me-up and frequent trips to starbucks.


Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

Image Source:www.weheartit.com
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/
Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

Image Source: http://www.weheartit.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute... I think that you and I share quite a bit in common :)

    I can totally relate, I've been told that I am different and have a very unique look (as in appearances), which used to make me very uncomfortable. However I've embraced it over time and just came to love the fact!

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete